Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Thunder In San Francisco

I'm in San Francisco hosting a head to head trivia game show associated with the RBI Initiative - AKA Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities...anyone that needs some sour-dough bread or Rice-a-Roni, just holla. I'm sure they continue to love such jokes here...and make no mistakes, I'll be droppin' 'em like Paris dropped her "new persona" in Hawaii last week. Everyone hear about that one? She was denied at two Hotels and forced to stay at a Hilton. That's not a joke...I LOVE this country.

I've got some fun news, and some funky news, but I'm starving. That 50 minute flight from L.A. really took it out of me. Bottom line, I'll say that I did a little something for fun and you may have noticed a promo on NBC for The Singing Bee. Check out the show next Tuesday night the 10th.

On a sour note: Who all has torn an ACL? Apparently I did last Saturday evening while enjoying some recreational softball. Problem is, I can't "recreate" and play a sport at the same time. I have one level - AWESOME. Unfortunately, I had a disagreement with the first base bag (much like A-Rod the other night) and bing, bang, boom, my leg is hanging by a string. An MRI is to follow when I get back to town, and I'll keep everyone posted. Prayers = Good...so please...NO, I'm not asking for a miracle...believe it or not, you're allowed to pray for other things. For me, with a bum knee... ...I'm thinkin' patience.

2 comments:

nicholasjcoleman said...

What's this Bee bizness?

Oh... walked out of a bar behind Ron Livingston tonight. He seemed a little wasted, so I didn't harsh his buzz by giving him the 'ole "Somebody's got a case of the Mondays!"

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

DUDE!! You're going to be on the singing bee show?!?!?!?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Can't wait!! :)

Courtney