Monday, August 27, 2007

Oh, I'z 'a So Sorry!

I didn't pass away. Sadly, a grandmother in Louisiana did. The last 20 days have been a whirlwind of unplanned activity, and just like a pregnancy of the same variety, it's all turned out to be full of blessings ... that was tacky, huh? Tacky and true.

Anyway, some real news shortly. I've been writing like a mad man to help build some tasty archives into the Football.com site and it should be up and rolling here in a few more days! Again, the site you presently see is the crappy old one.

I suppose I need to chime in on all of the Michael Vick stuff, yes? And the fact that Tony La...Dou...Russa did about the best thing he's ever done for the Cardinals...Yeah, I'll get to it...right around the corner! Hopefully tonight.

By the way...Pink is masculine. It's the color of my fist as it gets closer to your face if you diss one of my favorite colors.

No comments: