Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Football.com

I wanted to share that I'll be a featured analyst for the NEW Football.com that will be re-launching shortly. We've been working hard to get the site ready, and we'll be knocking out some video posts tomorrow from the sweet, sweet CKMG (Content Kings Media Group) HQ in Santa Monica.

I'll definitely be doing my best to be both objective and subjective while creating original content for the site, depending on what I'm writing about. Regardless, everyone can sign up at Football.com for a free site membership, and offer their own two cents. We want to make this site the one for the true football fan, even if they are talking sports out their... It'll take some time, but I know we can get there.

If you have an analyst on TV or a commentator that you just can't stand from the world of sports, this will be the place to blow off some steam. A section entitled, "CRUSH THE COMMENTATOR," should free your mind and let your fingers flow. Unlike many other sites, this site is privately owned, so rules don't really apply to us. This is a beautiful thing, as we hope to offer contests, money to be won, etc. And I'm sure my wife will chime in - she has a serious disdain for ESPN's Rachel Nichols. So, everyone, turn your disdain from noun to verb at Football.com ...

That's all for my Football.com plug at this point. I'll post about it when we've launched!

Last but not least, I wanted to report that after I got my clean bill of knee last week, I returned to my outfield home on my sweet softball team known as The Devoted Dozen, and had a 4-4 day with 1 round-tripper. My father-in-law tossed one of the prettiest slow-pitch games I had ever seen, and we played the only error free game recorded in the league this year. We threw some runs on the board and did everything we could to make the playoffs. We'll have to wait and watch on Saturday to see if we're in the mix! Going back to Centerfield felt like I had returned home after a long, arduous journey through the Fire Swamp.

For those willing to comment, here's today's question:

What is your favorite Def Leppard song? Mine is probably Hysteria.

3 comments:

Bill said...

Can't wait for football.com !

Sheldon said...

I can't wait for you to tell me your favorite Def Leppard song.

staceym said...

Congrats on the web site will tell all football fans I know. As for my favorite Def Leppard song...... Pour some sugar on me (I know that was the easy one to choose)