Sunday, April 27, 2008

31.

Seriously. It's right around the corner. This Wednesday. 30 didn't seem so bad...but 31? That's really the ability to say, "Hey, I'm in my 30's."

My present this year...getting rid of more "stuff." However, I think I may be investing in these beauties...


I've wanted them for quite some time, and I just noticed they went on sale. I've honestly never seen a baseball shoe that looked so fast. To those of you who have never run in a race, whether down the court, track, field or first base line, certain shoes are faster than others.

The closer a shoe is to being like your bare feet with exceptional traction, the faster it is. Thus the reason you see sprinters in what amount to stiff slippers with spikes at the front of the foot. This baseball shoe is the most similar to that style that I've ever seen, and well...I just gotta have it. And don't argue with me. I'm 31.
Now if I could only decide on a color... ...

No comments: